Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MoRE AnD MoRe

Here is a Layout for SAVVY, where the challenge was making a decorative edge on your Layout


This is also a SAVVY challenge...to use glitter as a feature
This is another SAVVY Layout, for Julie's Word it Up - Peas and Carrots journalling about the difference in 2 people...Charlie and Angus are my obvious subjects


This Layout was for the CC at Forever Always last weekend... use 4 photos, 3 circles, 2 PP strips, and 1 word title


Finally, this Layout is for the current CIS sketch blog SKETCH..




11 comments:

Sar said...

Lovin all these new LO's!!! You've been busy! Cheers, Sar

Susan Longman said...

Nice work Wends

Katie said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog and saying hello! I really love your Bathtime Wrestle page, such a great moment captured!

Kirsty said...

Oh wow! I don't know which I love most!! The bathtime wrestle page is just WOW with its edge... The pic on the peas and carrots one is stunning, glitter is ALWAYS fab, and the colours on the delight page really pop!
Love them all!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Wendy :)
I just love your style!
Loving the bath time layout too - looks fantastic!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the first. page ... wow your work is always so captivating.. love your style...

gorgeous page in mag too...!!

On my way... said...

Oh I love "A Rarirty" - how cute is that!!

Gorgeous work :)

xx

Anonymous said...

My lord Wendy! You are a scrapping machine! And not one dud amongst them!

Love your work sweets!

Jolene Pienaar said...

Those are all amazing! Love them!

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, gorgeous layouts wendy! I love those challenges, too - decorative edges and glitter are some of my favorites :-)

Nic said...

Gorgeous gorgeous... I love that decorative edge layout - very clever!