Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Challenges for you

Challenge 8 at the HD Survivor Competition saw me scrapping my 'space', before and after a layout, in your favourite colours (black and red of course)...hmmmmm...didnt really want to share my Mess with the world, but here you have it.




Wicked Princess have heaps going on...
First Up is this Sketch by Nicole...love that it is hand drawn


And here is my take on that gorgeous sketch...I love these colours together



And today is the beginning of the 7 Deadly Sins Competition
Challenge #1
PRIDE



Here is my example.

Monochromatic Purple, title "it's all about me", picture and journalling of yourself, blingy things (my butterlfy has glitter)



So there is something for you to get your teeth into..have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving these layouts Wendy! and don't worry about sharing your mess with the world.... my scrap area looks the same atm ;)
Aga xx

Anonymous said...

You call that untidy LOL? That's what mine looks like AFTER the clean up LOL!! So glad I popped over as I forgot about the start of the comp, better get my but over there and check things out, love the monochromatic theme, fantastic and that one of your little boy, awesome design, Tiff :o)

Ness said...

Love your "all about me' LO - you did such a fantastic job! I have a few ideas for mine .. but have to rumble through my stash and find some purple .. might have to raid my sisters collection - she is the purple collector !
Love popping in and checking out your amazing work - you are truly inspiring !