Wednesday, May 6, 2009

more as promised

Here are a few more latest layouts that I promise in my last post
This one is for the Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash Button Challenge.

This Layout is for the A Page from My Sketchbook Sketch site

This Layout is for Inspired Blueprints sketch


This layout was for a Cyber Crop at HD- and it won!
The Challenge was to use Chocolate colours and Glossy accents(I put DM on my alphas)


This layout if another for the Creative Scrapper Birthday Bash - Spring Sketch

This layout is for the Enchanted Scrapbooking Slice of Life Competition
We had to take inspiration for a Quote


This is my take on the Current A2Z Scraplets Sketch



And Finally, this is my take on the May sketch at HD..it is a Page Maps sketch




So there is it...a large a share....you are up to date with my latest scrapping efforts..I did the HD sketch last night..so it s fresh of the scrap desk
Thanks for popping by.
I will be posting a surprise soon...so stay posted!!!!!

21 comments:

iza said...

impressive...love ur pages especially family n make a wish.fantastic...

Anthea said...

WOW Wendy, I really do love your work!

AJ said...

Wendy, your work is GORGEOUS!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love your style. Your LO's are awesome.

Birgit said...

Wow Wendy, your Layouts so fantastic!!!! I love your Blog :-)
greetings from Germany....

Susan Longman said...

Noice Stuff !!!!! Loving the birthday layout...very groovy

missusem said...

Hi Wendy.. :) Just stopping by to say Hi.. xoxo
Sue from the Creative Scrappers DT :)

Anonymous said...

Lovin the LO's Wends, just gorgeous!!

Maxine said...

WOW so many beautiful layouts!!! Congrats on your win and not hard to see why you won. They layout was stunning.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, you are still the no 1 scrapping superwoman in my book. You must be like me and feel anxious if you don't do some sort of scrapping each day? Or am I the only weirdo who feels this way? LOL.

Anonymous said...

you sure have been busy! and what beautiful layouts!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

GOOOOD LORDEY Miss Wendy your a scrapping machine girl...look at all these gorgeous layouts I don't even know what to look at first it's all fantastic.....woooow wanna come over and do mine please heeheee

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...that is one huge pile of awesome layouts!!!! So glad I came by to check out your blog!!!

Jamie (from Creative Scrappers)

Charleegirl said...

Wow Wendy, you have been busy.. I see some of the White with 1 Embellishment swaps on your LO's they look great. Cant wait to use some of mine. Alicia

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wowee, Wendy! Your layouts are super fab. I love how you combine patterns and colors. I also like how your pages are so detailed and clean at the same time!

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy. Love your layouts

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy. Love your layouts

Jennifer Yates said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for joining IB this month...your work is just FABULOUS!!! Have a great weekend!

Sharon said...

NOw who has been busy!!! I love your work too Wendy, very creative.

Sharon said...

NOw who has been busy!!! I love your work too Wendy, very creative.

Jodi said...

SOOOO many awesome layouts...