Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend of Cyber Crops in October

Savvy is having their Cyber Crop at the moment, and Lisa Challenged us to create a layout about an important woman in our lives like a friend, using some pink. This is a layout I created as a tribute to my friend Lynn, who was a childhood best friend and has since become great friends with again!

close-up of the embellishment cluster!

This is a layout I created using the STUCK ?! sketch for October, to meet the criteria of the Enchanted Scrapbooks Cybercrop challenge set by Tiff. We had to use an entire packet of something on a layout. I used a whole packet of Kaisercraft rubons 'Duchess'.
Close up


Hope you are all having a great week so far!


2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Both of them are stunning - your blog is one of my faves for popping in!!

Jodi said...

Gorgeous Layouts Wendy and thanks for joining the Enchanted Cybercrop... oh... and your puppy is just too cute...