Thursday, October 21, 2010

Using leftovers?

I love getting stuck into my scraps for DT kits, and creating using the left overs. I don’t fancy myself as much of a card maker so I usually try and squeeze out a layout or 2

Using the left overs from Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kits is pretty easy, as Anna always sends so much stuff. these 2 layouts are done using the scraps from the Sass Lass ‘Count me in’ and Cosmo Cricket ‘Togetherness’ ranges….NICE!

This first one is totally inspired by one that I saw on Anthea Peterson's blog a while back.. LOVED the sun and couldnt help but lift it..thanks!

IMG_5755IMG_5754

3 comments:

Peg said...

Gorgeous Wendy, can I borrow your mojo?
Mine's gone walkabout :-(

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO's Wendy. Your photos are so sweet... you've been a busy little bee!! :)

Anthea said...

noice sun!! =) lovely LOs wendy!