Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pink….Wendy is Scrapping with PINK!

Yes you read right…I usually have very little cause to use PINK in my house, let alone on my scrap desk…LOL

But I have been lucky enough to showcase the brand new Kaiser line ‘Love Notes’….so romantic and very pretty. All available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

Here is what I have done with these papers

hearts collide.jpg

a hundred.jpg

24 hours.jpg

And a couple of cards…I thought these papers would be great for making Valentine and wedding cards

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

 

So if you are feeling a little romantic, or just want a great paper range that is very PINK…then this is perfect!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful work Wendy... loving all of your LO's and the cards are so cute!!

Emma said...

i love it when you use pink!! you should do it more often ;)

Kirsty said...

Beautiful!