Thursday, January 20, 2011

What you been up to??

I’ve been scrapping….what a shock…I know…LOL

I have another layout showcasing more of the “GISELLE” kit from Storyboard Kits , with a background technique using the dress pattern..

check out the blog for step by steps

perfect memory.jpg

And a little close-up

pm closeup.jpg

And my other layout I want to share is using the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch #64

And here is what I did with the sketch using the Winter range from Echo Park

IMG_6517

So try something new like the background effect and link it in my comments so I can check it out….or do the Sketch…love to see that too!

5 comments:

Kel said...

I love the winter boy layout, just gorgeous xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

love this)

Unknown said...

Loved the background so much I gave it a go :) Thanks for the inspiration, as always.

Unknown said...

love what you have done with your interruptation of the sketch and that background is amazing

Sharon said...

Another gorgeous layout Wendy. Those winter papers are so perfect with those black and white photo's. Sadly over here in the West we don't really get a "real" winter to be able to use such lovely papers like these. Loving your sketches at Anna's.