Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting my Kraft on!

love using Kraft, and of course when you play along with Kraft It Up you have to use kraft cardstock. I love playing with different effect with glimmermist on the back ground.

This month at Kraft It Up, you cannot use patterned paper, so I chose to use lots of stickers, chipboard, and glimmermist to great my layout with.

IMG_8105

IMG_8107

IMG_8106

I also used Kraft cardstock as my base for this challenge at Savvy this month to use MME papers, with a bit of Stella  and Ruby thrown in with Fine and Dandy

IMG_8102

IMG_8103

And some cute little covered buttons from Purple Pumpkin too!

IMG_8104

 

So there you go, my love affair with Kraft cardstock has been revealed to the public….ROFL.

10 comments:

Jules said...

wow! fantastic pages wendy. awesome kiu challenge lo - i just adore the design work on this one! :)) x

Chloe said...

LOL Wendy - these are awesome!!! As per usual, your style shines and your pages are sooooooo inspiring :-)

Crystal Goulding said...

Hahaha who needs paper hey?? awesome job!!

sandi said...

Wow! Your lo's are absolutely amazing! Love them both!

Anthea said...

nice work Wendy!!!

amanda73 said...

love love those layouts, your work is amazing and i never seem to be able to get enough of your gorgeous stuff

ps..... i just found out from your previous post about your lil somethin blog.... i am following that now too, and will have to keep an eye out for your next sale....i have 6 boys, no girls, so that blog is sooooo me lol

Cathy said...

Gorgeous creations Wendy.. love them both!! Your KIU LO is very eye-catching.. thanks for playing along :))

Unknown said...

I always love visiting to see what you have been up to. These LOs are brilliant. I particularly love the KIU one. So much to look at !!

KerrynF said...

Absolutely stunning work dear girl!

Heather Jacob said...

WOWZERS !!!!! such awesome pages and elements ..... cant stop looking at them I'm going back for more .. hugz x