Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some challenges that I got done this month!

So while I was at Camp Mojo, there was a heap of challenges specific to the Retreat, but I also managed to sneak in a couple of blog challenges too.

Here is one for ‘Once Upon A Sketch’ ..using a sketch and a quote (not sure where the quote came from, but i found it somewhere and loved it)

IMG_8930IMG_8929

I also managed a sketch for Challenge Heaven, pretty cute!

IMG_8924IMG_8923

 

Hope you are enjoying my shares. I will be back daily with more and more, until I have shown you all I did at MOJO.

5 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love that quote . Made me laugh. Awesome take on the sketch and great pics too. Very sweet. Thanks for playing along with us.

phamil said...

OH, this is awesome! Great job with this sketch and it's great to have you join us at OUAS!

Heather Jacob said...

wow you have really made that yellow work .. fantastic page .. and I agree with that quote too ... 67 is not old .. I bet he is full of wisdom .. hugz x
thanks for playing with us ..

sandi said...

Wow! Love your lo's! Both are so neat looking and upbeat! Fab! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

Karen Shady said...

LOVE both of these Wendy :) The quote on the 67 LO is so funny.