Friday, August 26, 2011

A couple of challenges!

yep, I have been playing along with a few challenge sites, and i am excited to share these layouts with you.

First cab off the rank is the A2Z Scraplets challenge sketch. I won some chip pieces a while ago in their ‘TITLE CHALLENGE’ on facebook, and the lovely people at A2Z made my suggestions into real chippie pieces. CUTE HUH?

IMG_9219IMG_9220

I also played along with STUCK?! this month with one of their birthday sketches. This cute snow picture was taken last year in winter. I have used some A Lil’ Somethin’s and some Purple Pumpkin embellies.

IMG_9226IMG_9227

So there you go, been scrapping up a storm lately.. and totaly LOVING IT!

5 comments:

krissie said...

What fun layouts!!! I love the LMAO one and what a great idea for a chippie- can you buy them or was it just part of the prize? Love the faux stitching- I do this all the time!! Great work, Thanks for sharing xoxo

Peta said...

OMG - I LOVE IT!!!! can you just scrap me one too???

BTW - I <3 you too xxx

Unknown said...

Love ur designs Wendy!!
Thanks for playing along at A2Z.

Sara said...

Fab pages Wendy, thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

Anthea said...

nice work Wendy!!!