Thursday, August 4, 2011

Paint..who said I use paint??

I never use paint, cos it takes so long to dry and is MESSY…I dont do messy!

Well.. that was until i discovered my ‘new’ favourite technique…hehe

Here are a couple of layouts showing off this technique with my DT kit from Anna’s Craft Cupboard

This layout is done using the Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends range, and a few other bits and pieces including the Crafter’s Workshop template for misting…and my new paint technique

IMG_9092IMG_9093 - Copy

And this next layout if for my friend Sandra, a picture of her son Tom, using the new Authentique papers and some A Lil’ Somthin’s…and the new paint technique again

IMG_9124IMG_9125

6 comments:

FiKenward said...

Awesome pages and great use of the paint, I have to agree I don't overly do paint as well simply because I lack the patients to wait for it to dry.

Anne P said...

LOVE the squiggly line creation you have made here with the paint. Something different is always GREAT to see.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How cool is that paint technique! LOVE it, Wendy!!! :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How cool is that paint technique! LOVE it, Wendy!!! :D

Elisabeth Helland said...

this is so awsome!! Loving it totally both of your LO, I got really inspired by watching this! thanks for sharing

Tone K. said...

Really great pages !!
I love a really good boy-LO and this was really tough and cool !!
Thanks for the inspiration ! :o)