Monday, August 1, 2011

Playing around with some girly stuff..

…doesn’t happen very often, but i do like to give it a crack every now and again. I never profess to be any good at the feminine form in scrapping, but I do love all the pretties that you can find in the scrapping world.

I received my DT kit from Anna’s Craft Cupboard, and I received some gorgeous Sassafras Lass paper and stickers that yelled out ‘girly’ to me.. here is what I did with them

This is my gorgeous friend Lisa’s little girl, and I really wanted to make a pretty layout with this cute picture, lots of flowers and butterflies

IMG_9088IMG_9089

And then for this one of my sister Susan and I, I used lots of glimmermist and glimmerglaze…turned out well I thought

IMG_9091

You can see the glimmerglase effect on the chipboard pieces which i coloured in black first, and I also used the glaze on the prima centres

IMG_9090 - Copy

3 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Gorgeous Wendy!! You should do girly more often!! If you ever need some girly pics, feel free to scrap mine! Hahaha

KerrynF said...

Absolutely awesome work Wendy, you can do anything!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love these layouts, Wendy - you do "girl" layouts so so so well!!!