Monday, October 24, 2011

I’ve been Cyber-Cropping!

i have always loved a good cyber crop, and I love the ones at Scrapbook Savvy because the challenges are always so much fun. I also try my hand at the blind scrap challenge that Sar puts down, and usually fail, but this time I did it!  YAY ME!(I’ll share that one later in the week once the reveal is posted)

So here is what I managed this weekend--------

Anthea’s challenge- paint/misting, layering, distressing

IMG_0318IMG_0319

Sara’s challenge was a sketch----here is my version

IMG_0321IMG_0320

Kerryn’s challenge was to scraplift from the gallery. i chose a gorgeous layout by Niq Follet…she is awesome

IMG_0327IMG_0325IMG_0326

Renee’s challenge was to use all things spotty/dotty!

IMG_0333IMG_0331IMG_0332

So there you have it… A selection of chalelnge layouts…all a little different but all still me!

Do you like cyber cropping as much as me???

3 comments:

KerrynF said...

Your work is stunning Wendy, as always! Love your lift of Niq page, gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

wow.. these are all so beautiful.. different designs, but each one gorgeous.. i love the one of you.. you look gorgeous.. and all the flowers are so lovely.. well done on getting so many done..

Anonymous said...

Allawesome Wendy...i especially love the LO of you - gorg photo and love all the sweet scraps and flowers.