Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Canvases

I am not usually an Off-The-Page kinda scrapper, but I am loving making canvases as gifts.

I am not into the whole mixed medium stuff, just basically a layout that I can use some really 3D stuff on…so dont get too excited!

Gift for my Mother-in-law

-background done with torn dictionary paper

-heaps of Prima and Kaiser flowers

-WOW chipboard Cogs and Cog banner

IMG_0933IMG_0934IMG_0935

 

Gift for Brother-in-law

-Handmade Dictionary paper flower misted in different colours

-Chipboard flourishes, grungeboard and hearts altered

-Prima birds

IMG_0936IMG_0937IMG_0938IMG_0939

Hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas, and now that it is over you have been able to relax and take it all in!

cheers Wendy x x x

2 comments:

Lauren T said...

Both are lovely canvases and I'm sure they were well received gifts.

WendyMac said...

Oh Wendy the canvases are just beautiful and I have no doubt they were so cherished as gifts. x