Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Creating for Anna’s

I cannot believe that the year has gone by so quickly. is it just me or do the years go by faster and faster with each passing year?

This Month the lovely Anna at Anna’s Craft Cupboard sent me the new Basic Grey ‘Picadilly’ range to play with, and here is what I have done with it.

a Layout about our NEW kitten….love the colours in the papers and the cute Nana print designs

IMG_0982

close up of a 2 Crafty bird available from the shop

IMG_0983

I went a bit crazy on the background in this one. The kids were painting so I wanted to replicate the mess!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0990

these Basic grey die-cut flowers are terrific, some are fabric and some are card, and they layer beautifully.

IMG_0989

Anna also sent me the beautiful October Afternoon ‘Sidewalk’ range. I have started to play with it.. check out the super sexy 70’s Mo!!!!

IMG_0985IMG_0984

hope you are all having a lovely time and are getting super organised for Christmas. x x x

4 comments:

Lauren T said...

Love all the LO's, great work.

Karen Knight said...

These pages are gorgeous. Love gypsy...I'm going to have to come up and meet her!!! :-)

Lizzyc said...

Greetings.. oh these are all so gorgeous...i love the paint splatters and all the papers.. just love coming by here.. and i wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2012..xxx

Nay and Gilly said...

Awesomated work Wendy :) You are a scrappy ninja!
Luv Renee