Saturday, December 31, 2011

Some of my Favourite people

I really love to scrap my favourite people, and even though my kids would have to be my ultimate favs…sometimes is is nice to scrap adults.

I used the remainder of my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit to creat these 2 layouts

My BFF Lynn…love this chick!---using MME Funday and OA SidewalkIMG_1431IMG_1429IMG_1430

And I also love scrapping Me and My Sister Susan…She is awesome and definately one of a kind. This photo was taken during a session we had with TMK photogrpahy by Tanya Kember..Layout uses the awesome Basic Grey Picadilly papers

IMG_1434IMG_1432IMG_1433

Hope you all have a lovely night planned for NYE… see you all on the flip side…in 2012

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh i have enjoyed coming by here and seeing your gorgeous layouts this year.. thanks for the inspiration!! and Happy New Year to you too!!

Kel said...

Love that MME page Wends! Gorgeous :)