Sunday, December 11, 2011

WOW Inspiration…gotta love it!

I just realised that both these layouts look extrememly BLUE cos i have used a lot of blue misting…LOL …oh well.. here they are anyway!

 

For this layout I have used WOW cogs and cog border as a mask, and also used a WOW flourish in my cluster

 

IMG_0876IMG_0877IMG_0878

And then for this layout I have used a WOW flourish and used some embossing powder in red, but in order to get the effect on the chipboard I only just heated it til it started to melt so it kept its rough surface…something different

IMG_0881IMG_0882

so there are a couple of different things you can do with WOW

4 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

OHHHH my goodness had to leave some love for that first layout ....it totally rocked my socks off....colour, technique love it all! :)

Lizzyc said...

oh these are gorgeous!! we are only limited by our imagination when it comes to scrapping!! thanks for the inspiration!

Sara said...

Fabulous layouts! Especially loving the first one.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love the contrast of blue and red! They look fantastic! Great job!!