Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting excited…

…about our next release in the A Lil’ Somethin’ sale next Tuesday!.

We have a few more videos loaded on the blog, and they show you how to create these projects using our new ‘Mist Me’ range

 

These are cute Calico flowers that I have altered with red paint

IMG_2213IMG_2211

 

And this is a cute Hot Air Balloon that I have altered with mists and paints!

IMG_2214

So who is coming to the sale? do you like what you see so far?

There is going to be heaps of NEW products for sale, so make sure you check it out!

 

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The layout is great! I love it!! So fun!

Lizzyc said...

oh that layout made me laugh! who is that cheeky girl at the back!! love the layout!! great card too!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Wendy! I watched all your mini fun tutorials! TFS!!!
Hugs!!

amanda73 said...

love the videos, and yep definitely i will be there with bells on