Friday, March 9, 2012

Love to Play…

.. well that is what I call it anyway… when I get the chance to sit down and play with papers.

 

Anna’s Craft Cupboard makes it dead easy for me to play….because she keeps on sending me the most delightful DT kits…YAY. Here is another layout I have created using the Kaisercraft ‘TECHNOLOGIC"’ range…

coldcold1

 

But I have also recently being playing with the New MME range “On the Bright Side”…YUMMMMMMY

summersummer1summer2

 

I have a few more layouts up my sleeve, so stay tuned!

 

cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy x x x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, just jumped over from FB because I just loved the look of your layout. Glad I did because it is even more wonderful to look at on your blog!! Love it!

Monique said...

Love your layuts again Wendy - always so inspiring!

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely!

Lizzyc said...

these are gorgeous!!

Karen said...

Both of these are just gorgeous!!!!