Saturday, March 23, 2013

Teresa Collins He Said She Said by Wendy Smith

I absolutely loved this range of papers by Teresa Collins. They have gorgeous designs and terrific elements. I have also used the Studio Calico Veneer shapes on her layouts, as well as some Green Tara flowers and Cabachons .

‘But I love Him No Matter What’ IMG_5410IMG_5409

‘A Perfect Day Today’ IMG_5412IMG_5411

‘ U 2 Today’ By Wendy SmithIMG_5414IMG_5413

Just love how these layouts turned out. The papers in this range are thick and terrific for distressing!

happy scrapping Wendy x x x

2 comments:

Lauren T said...

Love all the orange in the first LO. Are they all the same range? You've acheived such different effects.

Monique said...

Wow Wendy - I love this range too, and I love what you have done with it - awesome work!!