Monday, September 15, 2014

My Mind’s Eye ‘ Joyous’–Daily December Album

I was sent the very festive range My Mind’s Eye ‘JOYOUS’ in my Design Team Kit from Anna’s Craft Cupboard this month, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it…. A Daily December Album.

So here are a few pages so you can get the gist of it… I’m not showing all 25.. cos that would be total image overload!!!!!!!!

So here is the cover and few of the internal pages for you to look at…

019020021022023024

I have used a heap of tags, pockets, stickers, alphabets and envelopes from my stash… it is a great way to use up all those odd bits and pieces and also have an album prepared… then all I have to do is add the pictures and journal!

Hope this has inspired you!

cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This album is going to look fabulous when you fill it with your December memories, love it.