Thursday, October 30, 2014

Echo Park ‘ Creative Agenda’

The New range from Echo Park ‘ Creative Agenda’ is sweet and fun, and is now available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

I just love the pastel basis of this range with some more intense colours featured throughout. It has some quirky papers that feature stationery items, and great patterned paper designs. The accessories co-ordinate wonderfully, and I loved creating with this range so much I have 3 layouts to share.

‘See this.. Happy Today’ – I have created interested to the border by punching out using various punches, and then bringing the view to the pictures with the use of arrows.

001

I have a middle cluster with a Prima butterfly, Freckled Fawn words, and stickers from the range

002003004

 

‘Hey Jazzy!’ – I wanted to make this layout very feminine so stuck manly to pink.

005

doilies with thread and a flair from the range with some wood veneers and bling

006

love the flairs in this range.. they are just devine.

007

 

‘#baking’ – I utilized the ‘boyish’ papers in this range, and layered them all together. The circle punch together with the star wood veneers make for a more masculine layout.

008

But who says a boy layout can’t have butterflies?

009

Love the new American Craft Alphas , they are like a plastic and u can use the negatives too.

010

Do yourself a favour…. Get these papers! They are super fun and playful

cheers Wendy x x x

---check out my FB page---

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful Wendy!